axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Angel Cholchev <a.cholc...@bg.seeburger.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Engaged addressing module
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:18:13 GMT
Hi
Your problem is, that the addressing module is not deployed therefor not
available to axis2.
You can check which modules are available to your system by using the
AxisConfiguration methods. The modules are typically in the
client_repo/modules. The class that is responsible for deploying the
modules however is, in my opinion not very gut implemented(especially
the loadFromClassPath() method). I personally have managed to solve the
problem by writing my custom ConfigurationContext creator, which refers
to the deployment engine. By this you can easily add the custom location
of your module, which in my case is in my class path.
The other thing you should pay attention to is that you can't simply
rename the .mar to a .jar. If you unzip the mar you'll see that the .mar
has a lib folder which contains some jars. That would mess up JBOSS.
In my opinion you can create a jar from the mar, excluding the ".mar" '
s lib directory (and later adding it into the classpath in order for the
module to work). Add a ArchiveFileData from the new .jar and set it's
type to "DeploymentConstants.TYPE_MODULE" and then add the
ArchiveFileData to the DeploymentEngine. Deploy the module by
"DeploymentEngine.doDeploy()" and then fix the Phases (which is
otherwise automatically done by a private method of the
DeploymentEngine. After that you should have the module available to
your axis2Engine and you can easily engage it either by ServiceClient or
AxisConfiguration.
Good luck

Angel Cholchev