axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WS soap action question
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 05:45:57 GMT
Hi Change you axis2.xml as follows;

<phaseOrder type="inflow">
        <!--  System pre defined phases       -->
         <phase name="Transport">

            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <phase name="Security"/>
        <phase name="PreDispatch"/>
        <phase name="Dispatch"
class="org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase">
            <handler name="AddressingBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.AddressingBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
           <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="InstanceDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <!--  System pre defined phases       -->
        <!--   After Postdispatch phase module author or or service
author can add any phase he want      -->
        <phase name="OperationInPhase"/>
    </phaseOrder>

Wes Caldwell wrote:

>How do you reverse the order?  Meaning, how do I make Axis look at the
>wsa:action first, instead of the HTTP Soap action header.  What specifically
>is the change in axis2.xml?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Wes

Thanks,