axis-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stanley Stanev <subs...@stanev.com>
Subject Re: Need Help: Axis 1.3 Array Problem.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 03:21:02 GMT
Amit,

we have solved this by changing a bit the generated proxy classes on the 
.NET side, not good as it requires a very small change, but no way you 
can fix this, bad for Axis 1.x

also, I bet you have in your WSDD style="wrapped" when you describe your 
service

can you try with style="document", what is the result? what is the SOAP 
in this case?

thanks,
Stanley Stanev

Amit Andhale wrote:

> Hi John,
> Did your problem get solved using Axis2 or XFire?
>  
> Amit
>
>  
> On 7/5/06, Amit Andhale <amit.andhale@gmail.com 
> <mailto:amit.andhale@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks John! I also tried out removing ArrayMapping from WSDD. But
>     issue still persists.
>
>
>     On 7/5/06, john andersen <jander68@gmail.com
>     <mailto:jander68@gmail.com> > wrote:
>
>         I ran into the exact same issue with both Axis 1.4 and Axis
>         1.3 but I used a gSOAP client instead of .NET - the array
>         member tags were set  to the name of the enclosing array. 
>         This problem does not exist in Axis2.  Unless this is a valid
>         way to represent an array in XML, this seems to be an Axis
>         1.3/1.4 issue.
>
>         Can this be a configuration issue?  I have added/removed
>         ArrayMappings in the wsdd and have no idea what else I can
>         poke to alter this behavior.
>
>
>
>
>         On 7/5/06, Amit Andhale <amit.andhale@gmail.com
>         <mailto:amit.andhale@gmail.com>> wrote:
>         Hi Anne,
>         I rebooted the server and redeployed the service.
>         I am still getting the SOAP Response in following fashion,
>          
>         <OuterObject>
>             <ArrayOfInnerObjects>
>               <ArrayOfInnerObjects>....</ArrayOfInnerObjects>   # WRONG
>               <ArrayOfInnerObjects>....</ArrayOfInnerObjects>   # WRONG
>             </ArrayOfInnerObjects>
>           </OuterObjects>
>          
>         Please find actual SOAP response below:
>

Mime
View raw message