axis-java-user mailing list archives

From amine MOKHTARI <gradian...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: dynamic invocation of web services
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:19:00 GMT
I work on a protype. this prototype should provide mecanisms for dynamic
composition of web services. so, it have to be able to construct proxy
dynamicly in memory. this proxy is slit, it contain all information
needed for invoking one operation. for this purpose, i need a mecanisms
for manipulate a parameters (simple or complex type in the same way.) of
operation ????

have you suggestion ,?????