axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Warren Crossing <warren.cross...@nec.com.au>
Subject Re: How to write Security Environment handler
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 05:23:15 GMT
why not push that to the TLS such as SSL or HTTPS?

Kashif Saleem wrote:
> Hi All,
>        I am calling couple of secure web-service.So before sending and receiving the
information to and from the services,I need to sign and encrypt the information using client
and server certificates stored in client and server keystore respectively.For that reason
I need to add a handler to the Axis handler chain to implement this.I search  on the web for
writing the security environment handler that would sign and encrypt or decrypt etc but I
could not find any information related to that.So I would really appreciate if someone could
provide me the code snippets or provide pointers for how to  write  security environment handler.Thanks.