axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mancinelli Elodie <elodie.mancine...@bull.net>
Subject Re: [Axis2,Sandesha2]MTOM/XOP + WSRM
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:11:59 GMT
Hi Paul

1) Yes, MTOM + XMLBeans code works without WSRM and also WSRM + XMLBeans
code works without WSRM.
2) The error for MTOM + WSRM with ADB, I don't know because I can't
generate sources.
I'm trying to do MTOM + WSRM with ADB on a other little exemple like
HelloWorld. I tell you the result when I finish it.

Thanks

Elodie