axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rathore, Amit Singh (STSD)" <rath...@hp.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Advanced Installation Adding Axis2 To Your Own Webapp. Is it possible?
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:57:23 GMT
Hi Robert,
I did go through that link many times but this is not what I am
expecting.

I am looking out for a solution similar to given in the link below:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/install.html#AdvancedInstallationAddingAx
isToYourOwnWebapp

My understanding says that the approach you have mentioned will
definitely work. I need to explore Axis2 little more in detail to
fullfill my requirement.

Your comments were really helpful & I appreciate that.

I would post my outcome, if I find any solution which is similar to what
is given here :
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/install.html#AdvancedInstallationAddingAx
isToYourOwnWebapp

Thanks once again.