axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@goldengate.com>
Subject RE: question
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:37:40 GMT
It worked.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Kloner [mailto:kloner@par.univie.ac.at]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:25 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: question

hi Bret,

I am using globus4 (axis 1.2) and Axis2 with my dynamic invocation API
so i am not sure if it this is working but is there the attribute
"mapping-file" where you can specify the namespace to package mapping
like below?

"NStoPkg.mappings" file (<codegen mapping-file="NStoPkg.mappings" ...):
http\://aurigafactory.gridminer.org=org.gridminer.auriga.gt4.stubs.facto
ry
http\://aurigafactory.gridminer.org/bindings=org.gridminer.auriga.gt4.st
ubs.factory.bindings
http\://aurigafactory.gridminer.org/service=org.gridminer.auriga.gt4.stu
bs.factory.service

http\://aurigatypes.gridminer.org=org.gridminer.auriga.gt4.stubs.types

regards,
chris

"com.test.www.client."
> and "com.test.client." how do I remove the unwanted www?
>

> Regards
>

> Bret
>

> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private,
> confidential, proprietary or privileged material of GoldenGate
Software,
> Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) of this
> e-mail message. Any review, copying or distribution or other use of
this
> e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the
> intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message, please contact
GoldenGate