axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kinichiro Inoguchi <ingc1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [REST] Can I input parameter in URL when using REST style?
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 05:48:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm wrong, let me correct.

> This error is caused because of NULL response SOAP body, I think.
> I'm not sure though, Axis2 does NOT permit NULL response SOAP body.

With RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver, Axis2 is able to support NULL SOAP body
response.
I noticed by Deepal's reply.

I verified with services.xml like this.
<service name="ComplexTest">
    <description>test service.</description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="false">test.MyService1</parameter>
    <operation name="ping">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
    </operation>
    <operation name="echo">
        <messageReceiver
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </operation>
</service>

Regards,
kinichiro