axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <donnerdrummel2000-mail...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: [axis2] addressing module not found outside eclipse ide
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:25:00 GMT
Hi, I solved the problem by myself. Just adding a fork to ants java-task makes the application
to run properly in a new VM.

Greetings Ted.

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail ----
Von: donnerdrummel2000-mailing@yahoo.de
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 4. Juli 2006, 16:34:24 Uhr
Betreff: [axis2] addressing module not found outside eclipse ide

Hi,

trying to start my running web service application using ant from out of my eclipse, the application
is no longer able to find the module (but it is at first in axis2 library directory and second
in the class path I set up in this script). Can someone give me a hint how to solve this problem?

Thanks Ted