axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bansal, Vimal" <Vimal.Ban...@lionbridge.com>
Subject RE: problem to invoke the webservice using RESTt Style
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:22:49 GMT
Hi Kinichiro,
Thanks for your response. I tried the service with method returning String type or String[]
type. But the real problem is when i am passing a paramter. For example: String[] getProductDetails(long
productid);

The array is basically an array of all the values reteieved from a database, like returnVal[0]
will be the first element, returnVal[1] will be the next and so on. The returning type is
not an issue. Is the paramter (productid as in my example) creating this problem? How can
we pass paramters?

Regards,
Vimal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinichiro Inoguchi [mailto:ingc1968@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:40 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem to invoke the webservice using RESTt Style

Hi,

If you change your method from String[] getValue(long id)
to String getValue(long id), does it work ?

I faced same kind of issue, and created JIRA.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-880

Regards,
kinichiro

EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/rest/userservice2/getValue");
> 	try {
> 		ServiceClient sender = null;
> 		Options options = new Options();
> 		options.setTo(targetEPR);
> 		options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
> 		options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_REST,
> Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD,Constants.Configuration.HTTP_METHOD_GET);