axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.exte...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:05:40 GMT

Hi,

I have generated my stub/skeleton with the latest XMLschema.jar but the methods toEnvelope
is still unknown with 3 parameters.
I tryed also to add messages in order to each message has its own signature and I tryed without
the type "any" as Anne suggests me, but the result is the same.
Can you tried to generate the stub and skel with the enclosed wsdl file to determinate if
it is a bug.

Thx in advance
Fabien
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ajith Ranabahu
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org ; Martin Gainty
  Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error

  Hi,
  You have an older XMLschema jar. Please get the snapshot from
  http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.ws.commons/jars/

  Ajith

  On 7/25/06, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
    Drats..so close!

    java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri file:///AXIS/Axis-2_1/samples/transfer2/transfer2.wsdl

    Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException
    : java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
    ationEngine.java:235)

            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetExcepti
    on
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
    leDBExtension.java:52)
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGener
    ationEngine.java:188)
            .. 2 more
    java:39)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
    sorImpl.java:25)
            at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension.engage(Simp
    leDBExtension.java:49)
            .. 3 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCo
    mplexType.addMetaInfo(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processNamedComplexSchemaType(
    SchemaCompiler.java:715)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processSchema(SchemaCompiler.j
    ava:674)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
    java:414)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement(SchemaCompiler.
    java:385)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:26
    5)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java:20
    9)
            at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(ExtensionUtility.java
    :77)
            .. 8 more

    and I cannot locate addMetaInfo method anywhere in my copy of XmlSchemaComplexType class..

    Obrigado Robert-
    M-