axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.exte...@capgemini.com>
Subject [AXIS2] parsing problem
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:50:47 GMT

Hi all,
I think I have a problem concerning xmlbeans.
This is what I have done:

- I have generated java code from a wsdl file with xmlbeans databinding ..
- This wsdl file contains two complex types like this:

<complexType name="AnyXmlType">
<sequence>
<xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
</sequence>
</complexType>
<complexType name="AnyXmlOptionalType">
<sequence>
<xs:any minOccurs="0" namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
</sequence>
</complexType>

- I deployed the web service...
- I have done a client which send a SOAP request with a parameter AnyXmlType like this:

    AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument any = AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument.Factory.newInstance();

   XmlCursor anycursor = any.newCursor();
   anycursor.toNextToken();
   anycursor.beginElement(new QName("essai"));
   anycursor.insertChars("test");
   anycursor.toEndToken();

   //Sending
   AnyXmlOptionalParamDocument doc = stub.Put(any);

- The good request is sent - (I checked with soapmonitor)
- However, an exception is raised at the server side when it wants to retrieve the request.
It doesn't able to parse the soap message.
- Actually, the command fails :

    com.example.transfer_xsd.AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument wrappedParam =
                                                         (com.example.transfer_xsd.AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument)fromOM(
                                msgContext.getEnvelope().getBody().getFirstElement(),
                                com.example.transfer_xsd.AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument.class,
                                getEnvelopeNamespaces(msgContext.getEnvelope()));

- In the service deployed on the server, there is the schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans directory

I think I missed something..
Do you have an idea?

Thx
Fabien