axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.exte...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:39:52 GMT

Hi,
Just for information...
The problem is solved.
Actually, the problem was in my wsdl file. In fact, I was using the same complextype for two
messages (request-response) and apparently, it doesn't work. You must declare two same types
with two different names and then it works...

Cheers
Fabien
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fabien Couble
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error

  Hi,

  I have generated my stub/skeleton with the latest XMLschema.jar but the methods toEnvelope
is still unknown with 3 parameters.
  I tryed also to add messages in order to each message has its own signature and I tryed
without the type "any" as Anne suggests me, but the result is the same.
  Can you tried to generate the stub and skel with the enclosed wsdl file to determinate if
it is a bug.

  Thx in advance
  Fabien