axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.exte...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Problem to engage a module at the client side
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:50:32 GMT

Okay Ajith,
But my modules are engaged in the client side. I'm sure of that because I have checked.
The only thing is that the module is not executed.
Can you have a look to the axis2.xml file of my client. Maybe, there is a problem?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ajith Ranabahu
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 12:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [AXIS2] Problem to engage a module at the client side

  Hi,
  The concept here is that a module gets active only if engaged. Axis2 either running as client
or server determines what modules to pick up by looking at the relevant axis2.xml (and you
can programmatically engage modules too). However since you are feeding two Axis2 configurations
( Axis2.xml files) client and server should work differently :)

  Ajith