axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.exte...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] parsing problem
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:36:10 GMT

I still have the same problem.
This is the exception raised: (I forgot to join it yesterday!)
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header
/><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Data
binding error</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Data binding error; nested exception is:
 java.lang.RuntimeException: Data binding error&#13;
 at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:318)&#13;
 at com.example.transfer_wsdl.WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic(WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:100)&#13;
 at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:37)&#13;
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:503)&#13;
 at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:284)&#13;
 at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:144)&#13;
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)&#13;
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve..java:213)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve..java:178)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)&#13;
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)&#13;
 at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)&#13;
 at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)&#13;
 at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)&#13;
 at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)&#13;
 at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)&#13;
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)&#13;
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Data binding error&#13;
 at com.example.transfer_wsdl.WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.fromOM(WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:216)&#13;
 at com.example.transfer_wsdl.WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic(WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:51)&#13;
 ... 20 more&#13;
Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: The document is not a AnyXmlTypeInputParam@http://example.com/transfer.xsd:
document element mismatch got essai&#13;
 at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.verifyDocumentType(Locale.java:452)&#13;
 at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.autoTypeDocument(Locale.java:357)&#13;
 at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:850)&#13;
 at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:826)&#13;
 at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:231)&#13;
 at com.example.transfer_xsd.AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument$Factory.parse(AnyXmlTypeInputParamDocument.java:86)&#13;
 at com.example.transfer_wsdl.WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.fromOM(WSTransferServiceMessageReceiverInOut.java:179)&#13;
 ... 21 more&#13;
</Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

I have no idea about how to solve this...
Please, help me

Thx
Fabien