axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Fabien Couble" <fabien.couble.exte...@capgemini.com>
Subject [AXIS 2] WS-addressing module
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 07:50:57 GMT

Hi everybody,

I have to adapt the WS-addressing module in order to make it WS-Management compliant. That's
why I'd like to have your point of view.
In fact, the WS-Management specification adds two attributes to the WS-addressing header.
It is the attributes wsman:ResourceURI and wsman:SelectorSet.
I have analysed the WS-Addressing Module and I'd like to know if you agree with me.
To add these two attributes I have to modify the class org.apache.axis2.client.Options (add
the getter/setter).
And then modify the two classes: org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler
and org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler
In the first class, I should add a method to extract the two attributes and put them in an
Option structure.
In the second one, I should add the attributes from the Option structure to the SOAP message.

For me, these are only these things to do...
Am i right??
Any comment is welcome!
Thx for your help!
Fabien