axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon McMahon" <simon_mcma...@health.qld.gov.au>
Subject RE: [Axis 1.2.1] Adding Attachment
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:36:56 GMT
I need to do this too.

How does the server side get the attachment?

I use Axis 1.3 for both client & server.

Regards,

Simon.

Simon McMahon

Work: (07) 31311420
Mobile: (043) 2294180

>>> AngeloImm@libero.it 06/27/06 11:21pm >>>
Hi.
First of all thanks for your help.
I have done in this way and it works...but for doing this i must change
the java classes generated by wsdl2java...i'ld like to know if there is
a way to avoid this modifications.
Thanks to all,
Angelo.