axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Service without OMElement
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:52:42 GMT
You've configured your services.xml to use the right message receiver,
ie RPC, right ? Other than that, show us a stack strace and maybe we
can help. Keep in mind these tests do run.

The other thing is I do believe the RPC code has had some bug fixes
since the 1.0 release. You may want to use the nightlies:

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/