axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing SOAP messages
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:40:00 GMT
TCPMon is a popular tool and does work well. If having problems, however,
you could try the soap monitor:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/soapmonitor-module.html

I've never used netconf, but generally any data transfer is either text,
binary,  or objects.  For text or binary, I'd  send the data  as  an
attachment, preferably  as MTOM - if both sides support it.   If you decide
to divide the data into objects, then you'll probably be better off with a
WSDL.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/