axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cyrille Le Clerc" <cyrille.lecl...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Axis client thread safety
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:00:37 GMT
   Hello Manuel,

   I attached a patch to the Jira bug AXIS-2498 . This patch
synchronizes access to the internal maps and arrays of
TypeMappingImpl. Patch details are attached to the Jira bug.

   Hope this helps,

   Cyrille

PS : I am surprised you didn't see the source modifications between
the two java files in oncluded in axis-1.4-threadSafetyPatch.jar
(TypeMappingImpl_axis-1.4.java and TypeMappingImpl.java). I should
have detailed the content of the jar in my email :-)

PPS : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2498

--
Cyrille Le Clerc
cyrille.leclerc@pobox.com