axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Soactive Inc" <soact...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proxy Service within samples
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:29:35 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I am not sure if I stated my problem correctly. I am not looking for a
generic proxy client (along the lines of what you pointed me to). Rather, I
am looking for a generic proxy service that can take any request coming from
in any web service and then route that to the appropriate service endpoint.
I already have the logic for the routing part and looking to build the proxy
service part that was clearly working with the ProxyService sample in Axis
1.x but was not migrated/re-implemented in Axis 2.

Thanks,
Ron