axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anamitra.Bhattachar...@mro.com
Subject [Axis2] rest question
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:43:02 GMT

Hi
As per the axis2 doc it seems that if I want to do a POST rest service -
the only way axis runtime would detect which method to delegate the call to
is from the name of the top level element in the http message body XML -
right?
I have a service whose method definition is like

public OMElement dothis(OMElelemt payload)

When I do the SOAP client  invoke I send the soap action as urn:dothis and
my payload top element does not match the method name - This works fine
with axis2.

But now if I have to do REST call and not have the root element as method
name - how can I acheive that using rest? [I presume soap action is not
going to work here or is it?]

thanks
Anamitra