axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hoda Nadeem" <hoda_nad...@bah.com>
Subject [Axis2] MTOM example wsdl generation fails
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:17:00 GMT

I'm running the MTOM sample in the Axis2 1.0 release, and I am able to
deploy the service, and talk to the server using the sample GUI web
client successfully.

But... when I try to go to the wsdl through the admin interface, I get
the following error:

url: http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/mtomSample?wsdl

<error>
      <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this
service</description>
      <reason>Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or
operations use message receivers other than RPC.</reason>
</error>

Is there a reason why Axis2 is not able to auto-generate the WSDL for
the MTOM sample out-of-the-box?

I am using Weblogic 9.1 for Axis2 deployment.

Thanks.

Nadeem