axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hui Ji" <...@gaaoc.us>
Subject Error at Axiom Attachments' getAllContentIDs()
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:17:40 GMT
Hello there,

When I’m trying to call AXIOM’s Attachments’ method getAllContentIDs(), got an error
message as follows:

us.gaaoc.service.exception.ServiceException: org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: Referenced
MIME part not found.End of Stream reached.

My code is as follows:

                                    Attachments attachment = (Attachments) context.getProperty(MTOMConstants.ATTACHMENTS);

                                    String [] contentID = attachment.getAllContentIDs();

The attachment variable holds correct info when I look into it before calling getAllContentIDs()

Does anybody knows what is wrong here?

Thank you very much!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the entity or individual(s) to whom they are
addressed and not for reliance upon by unintended recipients.  If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any files
transmitted are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error please delete the entire email and immediately
notify us by email to the sender or by telephone to the AOC main
office number, (404) 656-5171. Thank you.