axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Javier V" <janf...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Load resource not contained in .aar
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:10:32 GMT
Hi everybody.

I want to access a resource that I don´t want to include it into the .aar
file,
and I don´t want to "hardcode" the fullpath.

I want to load a properties file where I configure the information to access
the database (user,password,url-connection,...).

I'm using Axis2 1.0 and Tomcat 4.1.31.

How can I load the file without hardcoding the fullpath?
   - Relative to the installation to Axis or Tomcat?
   - Can I load the file how a resource with getResourceAsStream?

In which directory is recommended to put the properties file?

Thanks in advance,

Janfry