axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Plorks mail" <plork...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - RE: Asynchronous Web service / JMS - Message is from an unknown sen
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:18:48 GMT

when you say A invokes B (sending URL),

what do you mean by this?  sorry for me not getting this

server-side - a very basic method

public static string getString(string s){retun "hello "+s;}

create this as a webservice  location =
http://localhost:8080/myservice/services/test

Client invokes the webservice sending the Clients URL along with the
server-side method it is calling in the http header?

Server responds with an ID, Client now knows server-side received request?

Client can carry on ?

Server-side method - how will this change, will it have a thread.sleep(xxx)?
  so like this

getString (String s
{
try
(
thread.sleep(xxx);
)
return "helllo " +s;
)

when it's finished i will send the result (response) back to the Clients
URL?

>From: "Dhakshinamoorthy, Hariharasudhan"
><Hariharasudhan_Dhakshinamoorthy@syntelinc.com>
>To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>Subject: RE: [SPAM] - RE: Asynchronous Web service / JMS - Message is from
>an unknown sender
>Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 05:28:07 -0400
>
>Incase if the URL is not up what will happen to your response - how will
>you
>send it back to the client say  iam not interested in persisting the
>response then ?

if so,
> >>settign

>MSN