axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Plorks mail" <plork...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - RE: [SPAM] - RE: Asynchronous Web service / JMS - Message is from a
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:47:18 GMT

The Client is going to be a web service, and will pass me (server-side
web-service) it's endpoint address

I'll extract the Client's endpoint address, then call my server-side web
service methods.

My server-side web service methods will call methods from other classes.
These other classes will return the results to the sever-side web service,
this will then return the results to the Client's ndpoint address.

Is this an incorrect way of doing this?

>Webservice will | should not be responsible for sending the response
>message
>back , there should be some internal component or a out handler to do that.

Who / what is responsible for returning the reponse?  If i have
thread.sleeps in my other class methods, the results are returned when the
thread.sleep has timed out.

I'm not understanding how i get the results to the Client 'eventually'

thanks again for your help

>From: "Dhakshinamoorthy, Hariharasudhan"
><Hariharasudhan_Dhakshinamoorthy@syntelinc.com>
>To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>Subject: RE: [SPAM] - RE: [SPAM] - RE: Asynchronous Web service / JMS -
>Message is from an unknown sen - Found word(s) XXX in the Text body
>Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:25:27 -0400
>
>Yes! the URL of the client will be sent along the request ( SOAP Header)
>Concider two things (1) Client being another webservice , or (2) client
>having a dynamic page ( written in PHP,ASP,JSP anything)
>Option 1 :
>Once the response message is generated the server will make a one-way
>request to the client's webservice.
>Option 2 :
>Incase if you don't want a webservice at the client end , then you can
>write
>a server-side script (your choice ) this will basically get the xml data
>parse it and either store that in a database or use any persisting
>mechanism.
>
>Webservice will | should not be responsible for sending the response
>message
>back , there should be some internal component or a out handler to do that.

JMS

 if so,

Download
> >MSN