axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I get SOAP Header contents while using Axis2's ServiceClient
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:46:05 GMT
Good Afternoon Jeff-

If you use the WSDL2Java utility you will generate the necessary Java classes from the wsdl
input ..the name will be
<NameOfWebService>Client.java
where NameOfWebService is the name of the web service (from the name attribute of wsdl:portType
node)
e.g.
<wsdl:portType name="MessageWebService">

HTH,
Martin --

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scudder, Jeffrey W" <Jeffrey.W.Scudder@boeing.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:34 PM
Subject: RE: How do I get SOAP Header contents while using Axis2's ServiceClient

I'm afraid I have a couple of new questions. I appreciate your patience
and all the help you've given so far. I'm trying to perform the last two
steps you listed, invoke using operation context, and get the response
from the operation client. I'm afraid I'm at a loss. I don't see a way
to invoke the service using the operation context or the operation
client. How do I make the client call once I have created to outgoing
request envelope?

Thank you,

Jeff