axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 2 example web service fails
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 21:22:38 GMT
Jeff-
Lets take a look at your WSDL
Martin --

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scudder, Jeffrey W" <Jeffrey.W.Scudder@boeing.com>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: RE: Axis 2 example web service fails

Since the test service I wrote was in the following package:

package scudder.jeff

I modified the message sent from the client to add a namespace. It is
now:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <soapenv:Header />
  <soapenv:Body><jst:echo xmlns:jst="http://jeff.scudder">Hello
Axis2</jst:echo>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

But I still get exactly the same error from the client and the same
error in the tomcat logs. The first line of tomcat's exception stack
says:

"SOAPEnvelope must contain a body element which is either first or
second child element of the SOAPEnvelope."

Which makes me think that the problem occurs before the contents of the
soap body are ever examined.

Thank you,

Jeff Scudder