axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Head ache, Disappointment
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:26:47 GMT
You can see the all of the parameters if you run Java2WSDL at command line

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL
The <class-of-portType> was not specified.
Java2WSDL emitter
Usage: java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL [options] class-of-portType
        -h, --help
                print this message and exit
        -I, --input <argument>
                input WSDL filename
        -o, --output <argument>
                output WSDL filename
        -l, --location <argument>
                service location url
        -P, --portTypeName <argument>
                portType name (obtained from class-of-portType if not specif
                ied)
        -b, --bindingName <argument>
                binding name (--servicePortName value + "SOAPBinding" if not
                 specified)
        -S, --serviceElementName <argument>
                service element name (defaults to --servicePortName value +
                "Service")
        -s, --servicePortName <argument>
                service port name (obtained from --location if not specified
                )
        -n, --namespace <argument>
                target namespace
        -p, --PkgtoNS <argument>=<value>
                package=namespace, name value pairs
        -m, --methods <argument>
                space or comma separated list of methods to export
        -a, --all
                look for allowed methods in inherited class
        -w, --outputWsdlMode <argument>
                output WSDL mode: All, Interface, Implementation
        -L, --locationImport <argument>
                location of interface wsdl
        -N, --namespaceImpl <argument>
                target namespace for implementation wsdl
        -O, --outputImpl <argument>
                output Implementation WSDL filename, setting this causes --o
                utputWsdlMode to be ignored
        -i, --implClass <argument>
                optional class that contains implementation of methods in cl
                ass-of-portType.  The debug information in the class is used
                 to obtain the method parameter names, which are used to set
                 the WSDL part names.
        -x, --exclude <argument>
                space or comma separated list of methods not to export
        -c, --stopClasses <argument>
                space or comma separated list of class names which will stop
                 inheritance search if --all switch is given
        -T, --typeMappingVersion <argument>
                indicate 1.1 or 1.2.  The default is 1.1 (SOAP 1.1 JAX-RPC c
                ompliant  1.2 indicates SOAP 1.1 encoded.)
        -A, --soapAction <argument>
                value of the operation's soapAction field. Values are DEFAUL
                T, OPERATION or NONE. OPERATION forces soapAction to the nam
                e of the operation.  DEFAULT causes the soapAction to be set
                 according to the operation's meta data (usually "").  NONE
                forces the soapAction to "".  The default is DEFAULT.
        -y, --style <argument>
                The style of binding in the WSDL, either DOCUMENT, RPC, or W
                RAPPED.
        -u, --use <argument>
                The use of items in the binding, either LITERAL or ENCODED
        -e, --extraClasses <argument>
                A space or comma separated list of class names to be added t
                o the type section.
        -C, --importSchema
                A file or URL to an XML Schema that should be physically imp
                orted into the generated WSDL
        -X, --classpath
                additional classpath elements
        -d, --deploy
                generate wsdd and java classes for deploying
Details:
   portType element name= <--portTypeName value> OR <class-of-portType name>
   binding  element name= <--bindingName value> OR <--servicePortName value>Soap
Binding
   service  element name= <--serviceElementName value> OR <--portTypeName value>
Service
   port     element name= <--servicePortName value>
   address location     = <--location value>

HTH,
M-