axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:11:51 GMT
If you are using Axis2 you can update axis2.xml property
<transportSender name="http"
                 class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.
                        CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
   <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
   <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding"
              locked="false">chunked</parameter>
   <parameter-name="CONNECTION_TIMEOUT">5000</parameter>
</transportSender>

This is one way to accomplish the objective-

Martin --

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: nancy
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:52 AM
  Subject: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found

  Hi,

  I have found following to set read time out:

  options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.SO_TIMEOUT,timeOut);

  options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CONNECTION_TIMEOUT,timeOut);

  But As I have studied the there is one nonBlockingDualClient option in axis2, but I am facing
one problem is that I need to engage the module as follows:

  serviceClient = new ServiceClient();

                                      serviceClient.setOptions(options);

                                      serviceClient.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));

  error occurring is:

  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found

        at org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:277)

        at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:284)

  I am not using axis2 to implement my web services. I can't understand which module I need
to engage.

  Please help me to remove all these complications and problems.