axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dhakshinamoorthy, Hariharasudhan" <Hariharasudhan_Dhakshinamoor...@syntelinc.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - [Axis2] Client cookie support - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:30:24 GMT
Sai Arunachalam ,

I don't think you can set a cookie in the HTTP Request and send it to a
webservice , webserives are not dependent on a particular transport , i mean
its not only for HTTP there could be other transport too.Best way is to set
your credentials in the SOAP Header and send it

Google  .. the best place for examples ;-) , incase if you have troubles
finding a good example let me .., will do advanced google programming for
you

-----Original Message-----
From: Sai Arunachalam [mailto:sai.arunachalam@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:24 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM] - [Axis2] Client cookie support - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

Hi,

   Is there a way I can set a cookie (my own) in the HTTP requests sent to a
web service via Axis2 clients? The cookie I wish to set contains
authentication information and not session information.

I currently use HttpClient wherein I am able to set the cookie as follows:

    HttpState initialState = new HttpState( );
    initialState.addCookie( mycookie );
    httpclient.setState(initialState);

I am trying to move my codebase to use Axis2 and am not able to find out how
to do this in Axis2? If anyone can provide me with links to examples or any
resource, that would be a great help.

Thanks,
Sai

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc.
which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information
is intended to be for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee, any disclosure,
copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have recieved