axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dhakshinamoorthy, Hariharasudhan" <Hariharasudhan_Dhakshinamoor...@syntelinc.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - RE: [Axis 1.2] WSDL2Java for HTTPs url throws exception. - Message is from an unknown sender
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:16:13 GMT
Aasi kukar ,
Another way is to save a local copy of the wsdl and try WSDL2Java ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: subir.sasikumar@wipro.com [mailto:subir.sasikumar@wipro.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:42 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM] - RE: [Axis 1.2] WSDL2Java for HTTPs url throws exception. -
Message is from an unknown sender

Hi Remy,

I agree with your first point that SSL enforces the name of the certificate
and the server host.

I agree that is what is happening in the first case. (The exception being
thrown below).

But in the client I suppose the URL that we talk is the same URL that we
give as the targetEndPointAddress.

I have changed this address from
https://<ip-address>/prwp/services/UploadServices to
https://<host-name>/prwp/services/UploadServices and vice versa and I can
access the web service successfully. I don't understand the reason for that.

I have added a <alias>topaz.wipro.com</alias> for the <Host
"192.168.134.145" ... /> to the tomcat server.xml so that I can invoke my
webservices using both ip address and host name.

Shouldn't the same work with WSDL2Java also. Can you throw or some other
Axis Developers throw some light on this.

Regards,

Subir S

   _____