axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Axel Bock" <axel.bock.n...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Axis14] SSL handshake TrustManager
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:05:21 GMT
Hi all,

I have another problem concerning SSL handshakes with axis.

I am developing against a server which has a non-public security
certificate. For convenience reasons (and maybe even for the final product
:) I would like to implement my own certificate checking for the SSL server
handshake.

I have tried with the example I found from the Java Almanach (here:
http://javaalmanac.com/egs/javax.net.ssl/TrustAll.html), but while this
works just fine with just retrieving a file from a server, it does not work
with an Axis web service call.

So my question is: How can I achieve that in Axis? The first and most
important thing is to get my own implementation running, maybe even with a
trust-all setting. Checking can still be implemented later ... :)

Thanks for any help in advance & greetings,
Axel.