axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Doug B" <ummmm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More Axis & wrapped (Was: Re: No such operation)
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:11:27 GMT
Thanks, Anne.  That's how I "guessed" the ant task's syntax, but there
were a few possible ways it could have been implemented, or even not
at all, so I was glad to find it.

But I think that approach is what we're going to try to do, but at
this point my customer is still trying to use JBuilder's Axis-hiding
tools, and he hasn't found out how to do -noWrapped from them.  He's
willing to revert to command-line if necessary, but is leaving that as
a last resort.

Doug