axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chamil Thanthrimudalige <cha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] WS-Addressing HTTP-SMTP problem!
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2006 05:42:44 GMT
Hi,

I have now added a test case to do exactly your use case. You can
have a look at it at modules/integration/test/org/apache/axis2/
transport/DualChannelRequestResponseRawXMLTest.java on the latest svn
checkout. Please note you will have to use the jdk versions of the
mail and activation jars.

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige