axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andersen_J...@emc.com
Subject [Axis2] Determing Service Endpoint from a Module
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:09:16 GMT
Hello,

I need to register a suite of Axis2 web services each time they are deployed

(i.e., each time the Axis2 web app starts up) with an external registration
service.  It appears that the Module interface engageNotify() provides the
ability to take this action at the appropriate time, but I haven't found the

hook yet that will allow me to determine the URL of the current service at
runtime.  I've looked a bit at the definition argument of the engageNotify()

function, but that appears to provide the stale service endpoint data from
the
services.xml.

Assistance greatly appreciated.