axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to add header info to the response message
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:12:08 GMT
Hi Eran,

yes, I need to add some headers from the service and I'm using
RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver. Should it work if I do it into
setOperationContext() when
msgCtx = opctx.getMessageContext(WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_OUT_VALUE)
is not null (i.e. the message is going out)? Or do I need a handler?

Thanks,
Michele