axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 - new feature module adding services
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:37:41 GMT
Hi dims;

That is what we had yesterday  :)  , but it causes problems in war
distribution.
The problem is this;
  When ever we show a module (at the deployment time) , get its class
loader and try to invoke the following
    ClassLoader cl = module.getModuleClassLoader();
     InputStream fin = moduleClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("services/"
+ servicename);

So in war case since we have services directory and services.list file
in it , the inputstream is not null in all the cases (b'coz parent class
loader has the request resources). So when I deploy axis2.war into
tomcat it failed today.

That is why I came up with the idea of "aars" and "aars.list" (I am
sorry for not discussing that in the list) , I too believe that it is
not consistent , but I dont have any other way of doing that. We can
still have the services.list but we have to come with a new name for
services then we are safe.

any suggestion .....

Thanks,
Deepal