axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject [Axis2] How to add a handler to the Dispatch phase
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:07:13 GMT
Hi all,

how should I change axis2.xml in order to add a custom handler to the
Dispatch phase?
Globally engaging the related module works only if I add a new phase,
while, for instance, if I add

<phase name="Transport">
            <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
			<handler name="ManagerInterceptorPhase">
				<order phase="Dispatch"/>
			</handler>
</phase>

I get an error (invalid handler class name) as well as I add (class not
found):

<phase name="Transport">
            <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"

class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
			<handler name="ManagerInterceptorPhase"
					class="ncl.qosp.modules.manager.RouterDispatcher">
				<order phase="Dispatch"/>
			</handler>
</phase>

(ManagerInterceptorPhase is the module name, which is globally engaged).

Thanks in advance,
Michele