axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>
Subject Re: Is Axis Ws-I compliant
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:47:11 GMT
Did you mention your client is the one hosting the service?

In that case, if they give you a valid WS-I compliant WSDL, Axis 1.4
should work for you. Just generate your stubs with wsdl2java and use them.

Regards,
Rodrigo Ruiz

Price, Stephen wrote:
> Thanks Martin, so is it just a matter of changing the WSDL to make it
> WSI compliant ?

GRIDSYSTEMS                    Rodrigo Ruiz Aguayo
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol
07120 Palma de Mallorca        mailto:rruiz@gridsystems.com
Baleares - EspaƱa              Tel:+34-971435085 Fax:+34-971435082
http://www.gridsystems.com