axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject [Axis2] Web service calling another web service problem
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:03:25 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to let a web service A calling a web service B works, but it
doesn't work:
service A calls the MyService.echo() method (see userguide folder) when
certain events happen. I see service B receives the message, but the
response is not delivered to A.

Service A is as follows:

{
client(targetNode);
}

private void client(String node) throws AxisFault {
	String target = createTargetPath(node);
	EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference(target);

	OMElement payload = getEchoOMElement();
	Options options = new Options();
	options.setTo(targetEPR);
	options.setAction("urn:echo");
      	options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
      	options.setUseSeparateListener(true);

	ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
	sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));
	sender.setOptions(options);

	OMElement result = sender.sendReceive(payload);
	log.info("Result [" + result.toString() + "]"); <-- I can't see this log
}

private static OMElement getEchoOMElement() {
      OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
      OMNamespace omNs = fac.createOMNamespace(
              "http://example1.org/example1", "example1");
      OMElement method = fac.createOMElement("echo", omNs);
      OMElement value = fac.createOMElement("Text", omNs);
      value.addChild(fac.createOMText(value, "Axis2 Echo String "));
      method.addChild(value);

      return method;
}

Any idea?