axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Importing external schema in WSDL
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:57:09 GMT
Hi Carlos;
Once you put your wsdl file into META-INF directory of the service
archive file , then if there are xsd:imports in your wsdl Axis2 tries to
read them. If the schema imports are relative then they should be there
in the META-INF directory, if the schema is absolute URL then it should
work w.o having  any problem.

Any way it is very helpful that if you could attached your wsdl or
service archive file for us to regenerate the issue.

Carlos A. Perez wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have been trying to reference an external schema in a WSDL file using
>xs:import inside the types section, and using as a schema locator an http
>URL.
>
>It worked with version 0.95, but now with version 1.0 it's giving me an
>error saying that it was unable to locate the schema with the http locator
>that I provided (Unable to locate with a locator the schema referenced at
>'http://...'). Now, I don't know if in general I am not supposed to use http
>URLs as schema locators or if it's a bug introduced in the new version of
>Axis when fixing the bug in the version 0.95 that didn't allow me to import
>schemas that were inside the .aar file.
>
>Could someone help me with this issue?
>
>Bye and thank you very much for your help.

Thanks,
Deepal
~Future is Open~