axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <sami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Axis2 http proxy setting [Axis2 transport error : Not Implemented]
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:12:09 GMT

Do you happen to try this with HTTP 1.1. If it the case httpclient
doesn't support it. Please try with HTTP 1.0.

What you have to do is, in you client side axi2.xml, change the
following lines,

<transportSender name="http"

class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.0</parameter>
        <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding" locked="false">false</parameter>
    </transportSender>

Thank you

Saminda