axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Souillard <Charles.Souill...@ext.bull.net>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.0][Sandesha2] Problem connecting server RMSampleService
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:40:48 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to use the same example.
I am encoutering the same problem. I have also caught the http request
inside tcpmon.
You can find it hereafter :

POST /axis2/services/RMSampleService HTTP/1.1

320
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
<soapenv:Header>
<wsa:To>http://localhost:13000/axis2/services/RMSampleService</wsa:To>
<wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:Address>http://129.183.18.65:6060/axis2/services/__ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__/__OPERATION_OUT_IN__</wsa:Address>
</wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:F568425CAF0692619511492482122053</wsa:MessageID>
<wsa:Action>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">
<wsrm:AcksTo>
<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
</wsrm:AcksTo>
</wsrm:CreateSequence>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>0

I have entered the wsa adress into my web browser
(http://129.183.18.65:6060/axis2/services/__ANONYMOUS_SERVICE__/__OPERATION_OUT_IN__)
and I get the following SOAP message :

-
<soapenv:Envelope>
-
<soapenv:Header>
-
<wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
</wsa:ReplyTo>
<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:46BED3F8855DCCC1B2114924808940114</wsa:MessageID>
<wsa:Action>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/fault</wsa:Action>
</soapenv:Header>
-
<soapenv:Body>
-
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>unknown</faultstring>
-
<detail>
-
<Exception>
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.axis2.util.CallbackReceiver.receive(CallbackReceiver.java:32)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:454)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPGetRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:138)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPWorker.processRequest(HTTPWorker.java:226)
at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.SimpleConnectionThread.run(SimpleConnectionThread.java:92)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
</Exception>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Does anybody knows why I am getting a NPE into CallbackReceiver ?
I tried to debug axis2 into eclipse but I never reached the breakpoint I
put on the line 32...

Can you help me please ?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
Regards,