axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] How to write the implementation class
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 05:33:38 GMT

Dave Hoffer wrote:

> I see in the new Axis2 docs that to write the implementation class you
> modify all the methods to pass/return an OMElement parameter. Why is
> this? Isn’t it possible to write and use POJOs like Axis1.x? What is
> the benefit of the OMElement approach?

You do not need to modify (or change ) your method to pass/return
OMElement , you can use any java object as method signatures in your
service impl class. To get the high performance it is the best way to
use AXIOM. If you want who to use POJO with Axis2 pls have a look at the
following
http://www.wso2.net/faq/apache_axis2/q6

--
Thanks,