axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "DeRemer, Bob" <bob.dere...@sap.com>
Subject Axis2 1.0 with Rampart - SecurityModule failing with "NoSuchMethodError"
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:06:24 GMT
I have the released version of Axis2 1.0 installed via the bin distribution and have downloaded
and installed the rampart MAR, but am getting an exception when it simply tries to engage
the SecurityModule.  The error NoSuchMethodError sounds like a mismatch of some libraries,
but I didn't build axis or rampart, so I'm not sure how they are mismatched.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to figure out what is missing or mismatched, that would
be great!  Thanks,

Bob DeRemer
Sr. Software Architect

SAP Labs, LLC