axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Bender" <jimcben...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] I tried the latest daily build for today (29 June) and still had the IllegalStateException
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:51:50 GMT
My current test for Axis2-Std-1.0 is to run my end-to-end web service
generation, which builds the service archive and  jar, deploys them to
a directory for Embedded Tomcat, runs Tomcat, hits it from the test
client within the TestNG test. I still am seeing the same error with
the daily build for 29 June 2006:

Points Calculation, firing...
Caught Throwable exception in runPointsCalculator:
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.lang.IllegalStateException
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: java.lang.IllegalStateException
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:206)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getOMDocumentElement(OMDocumentImpl.java:144)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:322)
	at testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.toOM(PointsCalculatorStub.java:213)
	at testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.toEnvelope(PointsCalculatorStub.java:230)
	at testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.calculatePoints(PointsCalculatorStub.java:105)
	at com.recursionsw.ve.tools.webservices.TestWebServicesCompleteGenEndToEndTestNG.runPointsCalculato
r(TestWebServicesCompleteGenEndToEndTestNG.java:164)

For whatever reason, there is some parsing using a state machine
happening, and that fails with an Illegal State. This is the problem
documented in my second JIRA issue.

Regards,
--
Jim