axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Bender" <jimcben...@gmail.com>
Subject I am ready to create a new JIRA issue
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:51:44 GMT
Unless someone can give a good explanation why I should not, I will
create a new JIRA issue about what I am seeing when trying to use a generated
stub in my test client:

Caught Throwable exception in runPointsCalculator:
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionorg.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException

	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:206)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getOMDocumentElement(OMDocumentImpl.java:144)
	at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:322)
	at testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.toOM(PointsCalculatorStub.java:213)
	at testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.toEnvelope(PointsCalculatorStub.java:230)
	at testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.calculatePoints(PointsCalculatorStub.java:105)
	at com.recursionsw.ve.tools.webservices.TestWebServicesEndToEndTestNG.runPointsCalculator(TestWebSe
rvicesEndToEndTestNG.java:299)
	at com.recursionsw.ve.tools.webservices.TestWebServicesEndToEndTestNG.testGeneratorEndToEnd(TestWeb
ServicesEndToEndTestNG.java:155)

I am using today's daily build: 23/06/2006.
I used it to produce a new WSDL file (although the bug that is
documented by my other JIRA ticket for the duplicate complex type
definition means that I must hand edit the file to remove the
duplicate definition).
After doing that, I ran the WSDL2Java, updated the generated skeleton,
and then tested with Embedded Tomcat 5.5. While invoking the web
service operation on the stub, the exception is thrown by the
StAXOMBuilder.

What I am doing works without a problem in Axis2 0.93, for the same
Java interface.
The only difference is that Axis2 0.93 generates a valid WSDL file,
without a problem.

Regards,

Jim